At Vista Wealth Network, we provide comprehensive, customized financial planning. The foundation of financial planning is the financial plan. A financial plan is a written path to the achievement of your personal and financial goals. We help you create a financial plan based on your unique goals and circumstances.
A financial plan contains some or all of the following components, depending on your situation:
- An assessment of your current financial position
- A cash flow statement
- Workable budgets
- An investment analysis
- Tax planning
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Insurance planning
- Planned giving
Overview of the Financial Planning Process
Financial planning is a dynamic process. The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., a nonprofit professional regulatory organization, describes six steps in the process.
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data, including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations or alternatives
- Implementing the financing planning recommendations
- Monitoring the financial planning recommendations
Questions to Ask
As you think about financial planning, you may have some questions. We embrace questions. Why? Because questions are an opportunity for all of us to learn. We can learn more about how we might serve you. And, you can learn more what you want out of life. So, keep asking questions.